An Experienced Graphic Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the arts and crafts industry. Skilled in Photography, Graphics, Logo Design, Typography, and Adobe Creative Suite. Strong arts and design professional with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) focused in Graphics from Islamic Azad University.
Tahmineh was born in Tehran in 1977 and received an art diploma from the Tehran Graphic Conservatory, and then entered the Azad University of Arts in 1995. After 4 years, she succeeded in obtaining a bachelor’s degree with an excellent grade.
Tahmineh started with industry and worked as a designer with many industrial companies and then collaborated with companies and manufacturing plants. In this regard, she learned marketing from the perspective of art.
Now, after many years in the field of graphics, it has collaborated with different Iranian and foreign brands.
“ My Customer also expect magic so I need to have a good knowledge of design software, such as InDesign or Illustrator, plus photo-editing software such as Photoshop. “
Tahmineh’s Abilities & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
- Knowledge of design techniques and software like CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of printing process
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of produce and perform visual arts and photography
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others